October 26, 2004

What? Eminem Doesn't Like Bush?

Eminem just released a video for his new song, Mosh, that bashes the President heavily. I think his virulent sentiments is going to generate a strong backlash from his fans, who...

Oh, wait a minute. Eminem doesn't play country music for a bunch of rednecks? My bad.

I don't know if it will make a difference, but both the animation and message of his new video is awesome.

Bush has pissed off such a wide range of people, from conservative publications like the Financial Times to usually apolitical hop-hop artists, that I wonder who's left. I half-expect to see Big Bird offering kids to fly their grandparents to the polls and Snuffy next to him (her?) holding a phone in his trunk as he calls up undecided voters in Ohio. Oscar has a "Re-defeat Bush" sticker on his garbage can, and if there's going to be a recount, there's only one man to do it.

COUNT: "One vote, two vote, three votes for Kerry!"

No comments: