October 06, 2004

A Few More Debate Comments

Just making fun of my recent uncreative titles...

I got a question posted in a Washington Post chat about the debate, and, as it is the highlight of one of the many dreary days that make up my existence, I share it with you to bask in the warm glow of your admiration and newfound respect.

Arlington, Va.: Maybe I'm idealistic, but you haven't addressed what I think is the most important question: who told the truth more often?

Let me get my bias right out: I'm a Kerry suporter. But I challenge anyone to read The Washington Post's "debate referee" article and claim Edwards made anywhere near as many misleading comments or "deliberate misstatements of facts" as Cheney did.

Pancake City rocks!

Robert G. Kaiser: Thanks for the posting. It doesn't take a PhD to count up the examples in that article; your analysis of it is accurate. Also accurate is your analysis to the rockingness of Pancake City.

(obviously, the Pancake City references weren't part of the original question. And the chat is worth checking out--lots of interesting comments.)

No comments: