January 24, 2003

CotD

Cybersquatter of the Day
www.ihatehate.com
Like the morals of a drunk man, I’m wiggling on my definition of a cybersquatter for today’s site. Ihatehate.com has a web page, but it hasn’t been updated since January 9, 2002 (“Today’s hits: 1”.)

I think this is just a matter of marketing. I for one am strongly anti-hate hate. The only thing I hate more than hate is people who don’t hate hate. I hate hate so much that I may even register today’s Domain Name Gem of the Day...

Unclaimed Domain Name Gem of the Day
www.ihatehatemorethanihatehatehateshate.com
Sure, you hate hate. But how MUCH do you hate hate? Ihatehate.com hates hate, and if you want to distinguish yourself, I don’t think ireallyhatehate.com is going to do it. Separate your site from the anti-hate pack. Register www.ihatehatemorethanihatehatehateshate.com today.

No comments: