September 14, 2003

Other Cliches

I don't know the back of my hand very well, but if I did, I'd know you as well as the back of my hand.

There's no place like home. Unless you live in the suburbs. Then every third house is like home.

Time flies when you're throwing clocks at children.

Birds of a feather flock together, especially when they are possessed by the spirits of dogs and are trying to sniff each others' butts.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Even if you could, why would you want to, you fucking sicko?

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Unless it's a bad baby. That'll teach it.

Three is the optimal number of heads to have.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, unless "that bridge" is a metaphor for a bomb under a bridge.

There's no use crying over spilled milk. Unless you're a mutant that cries milk. Then, crying makes sense. A LOT of sense.

No comments: