January 24, 2003

Relationship Update #4

THAT CHEATING BASTARD! I borrowed a packet sniffer from a friend at Best Buy and used it to get the password to that site in Brazil I found yesterday. While he was busy cleaning the server logs, I sneaked onto the site. It was the backdoor to a Brazilian IHOP! He was cheating on me with another pancake site.

I printed out the photo and held it to the monitor. “Is this the butter-pecan twink you’ve been fooling around with?” He was all “404” this, and “File Not Found” that, so I pointed him to some of the photos he left in his web cache. That shut him up.

We’re through. I moved all my files out yesterday and took the domain name too. I don’t know where he’s going to keep his files, and I don’t care. I transferred mine to Marcel, an old UNIX box completely devoid of sex appeal. Just how I want it.

No comments: