August 07, 2003

Archenemy

After reading my post on a personal ad, my archenemy, unprovoked and for absolutely no reason other than to inflict another cruelty upon myself, placed a personal ad in the CityPaper under my name. The ad, as you can see for yourself, is absolutely devoid of truth, wit, and creativity. Its only two notable traits is that it manages to take a crap on the English language in less than 50 words and, unlike 90% of said archenemy's writing, is miraculously free of misspellings.

Okay, the ad is mostly true, but that's not the point. The point is that I am a wonderful person who treats all my friends kindly and never, ever does anything mean like play practical jokes on them. Any comments otherwise are complete lies, probably said by Lenny McLiar of Liartown.

No comments: