February 20, 2007

Pancake City Radio: 9:30 p.,m. EST, Thursday

Stop on by this Thursday, 2/22, and listen to Pancake City Radio from 9:00-11:00 p.,m. EST. I'll post the link a 1/2 hour before the broadcast. The music is set, and I'm going to try to put up a web page with a "Now Playing" list and record a few short comedy bits by Thursday.

The best description I can come up for the music is catchy, evocative tunes from mostly independent labels. Some of the artists: Andrew Bird, Arcade Fire, Beulah, Gnarls Barkley, Ladytron, Lampchop, M. Ward, and Over The Rhine.

I'd appreciate feedback on the audio quality, server timeouts, and other technical matters. For now, I'll be broadcasting from my computer with a limits of five listeners at a time. If you like this type of music, let me know what times and days you want the station to be on. You will likely get your wish, as you will likely be 20% of the audience.

No comments: