October 19, 2005

I'm Back...




I had a wonderful time. I'll probably blog about the trip later, but in short, Ireland is beautiful and the people are very friendly, there are a lot of things to do in Paris, and Belgiums love waffles. But not syrup on waffles, so I'm sure not visiting those freakazoids again.

I took 853 pictures. If I have your address, I will show up unannounced one night and force you to see every single one. I am even going to transfer them to slides and dig up an old slide projector for full effect. There is no escape. Pretending you are not home will do no good. I'm bringing a heat scanner.

The photo above is of the Sacre-Coeur, a Catholic cathedral and second-highest point in France. I still have no idea how to pronounce it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dion Hinchcliffe's Web 2.0 Blog - 5 Earth-Shattering Things You Should Know About AJAX
You have heard, haven't you? If you're not sure then go Google "Ajax" right now .
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my shopping mall related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Mitch said...

Sack-ra Coo-er, sort of. :) Would it be ok if you slept on the sofa? We love looking at travel photos. And Paris is sooooo nice!