May 25, 2004

WP Headlines, Stuff

I haven't posted in a while because my last post was number 666, and I wanted to enjoy the magic. I also started a part-time job dog walking, which has given me many good stories, but has cut into my free time.

Washington Post Headlines

Snoop Dogg Files for Divorce
Says Dog, "I'm breaking off with you, g."

President Vows to Raze Abu Ghraib Prison in Iraq

Four to one odds he didn't use the word "raze".

Call to Rally Lacks Answers
"Hello?" "Hey, this is George. Come to my rally. No time to explain." [click]

Dionne: Election Mistakes to Avoid
Leading list: losing, taunting press to discover your floozy

The Cola Wars Go Low-Carb
"Can O' Blubber", "Carb Destroyer Xtreme (Now With More Acid!)" flies off shelves

Loudoun Leaders Hear Stadium Plan
Developers throw rocks at leaders' windows at night, plead for love, large tax breaks

GOP Creating Own '527' Groups
Groups like "Fox News", "The Rush Limbaugh Show," "Hannity and..." oh.


Do your own. It's easy! Try:

Soldiers' Doubts Build as Duties Shift

No comments: