September 30, 2003

Extended Company Slogans

Enterprise: "We'll pick you up. Unlike your stinking friends."

Arby's: "What are you eating? No, really. What are you eating? We don't have a clue. Meat?"

Budweiser: "True. False. False. True. Statements: Budweiser tastes like horse urine, Budweiser contains no horse urine, Budweiser contains absolutely no horse urine, you're drinking horse urine. "

If you post your own ideas, I'll be happy to steal your slogans and eliminate all traces of your creativity by deleting your comment. I can do that. I have the power.

One reason for the sparse posts lately is that I'm working on a column. It has been more difficult to churn out than I thought it would be. I feel like I'm in college again, distracting myself by web browsing and suddenly urgent tasks like alphabetizing the books on my shelves so it will be easier to find Ray Romano's memoir "Everybody Loves Me" when I need it.

No comments: