April 14, 2006

Notes to a Dog Walking Client, #53

(Sophie is a Golden Retriever who carries a red Kong in her mouth during most of our walk)

[note 1]
Sophie has ADDD--Attention Deficit Dog Disorder. She's like, "I love my Kong, I love my Kong, I love my Kong...ooh, a grease stain!" I'd think about getting her a prescription of Ruffalin. Two out of five psychiatrists recommend it. That's almost 50%!

[note 2]
I like the note I wrote today a lot. But since it won't stick to the fridge, I put it in the fridge. It's going to be a nationwide trend. Cousins on the outside, children next to the eggs. Not that I'm your child. Or your cousin. But I'm kind of like family. Like a strang-child, or a half-cousin.

Man, I gotta put this one in the fridge too. Or as the kids say nowadays, "Fridge it up!"

[note 3] (on counter)
Notes are in the fridge!

No comments: