January 30, 2006

Advice for Living Right

The best time to play a practical joke is on your death bed.

If I have a kid by the time I die, I’m going to call him by my bedside, motion him to lean in, and then whisper in his ear: “You were adopted.” [urrk]

Famous people are lucky. They can play the best jokes on their death bed.

John Glenn: “The moon landing was faked.” [gaarr]

Eric Clapton: “I shot the sheriff.”
Family Member: “We already know that.”
Eric Clapton: “Oh. Well then, I shot Kennedy.” [aaaggg]

George W. Bush: “I peed in the reflecting pool.”
Jenna: “Dad, why are you telling us this?”
George W. Bush: “It’s one of them practical jokes, you see. You tell them right before you die.”
Barbara: “But you’re not about to die. You’re still President of the United States.”
Jenna: “You went jogging this morning.”
George W. Bush: “Damn CIA. Gave me faulty intelligence.”

No comments: