May 29, 2007

Lost: Season 3 (spoiler-free)

I watched 16 episodes of Lost: Season 3 over the past week, and just finished the season finale. The finale was good, although the show had a few moments where its efforts to keep a sense of mystery appeared contrived. Dialog along the lines of:

"Don't press the Mystery Button!"
"Why not?"
"I can't tell you. But don't press it!"

After watching the finale, I browsed a few forums looking for theories on the show's mysteries. Most of them are silly, but there is one theory I found extremely plausible. It's the best explanation I found so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site now has google ads?! Should I click on them so you get money?

Jason said...

Thanks for asking, but not. As You may know, it's against GooglE's toS for me to encourage anyone to CLICK ON THE LINKS!!!

Seriously, though. Don't bother. It's like a penny per click.