January 28, 2004

Questions I'm Asking Stephen Colbert

I made a smiley in your likeness. I call it "The Stephen Colbert Special Edition." Will you use it?

?`:|

-----

***Hope***, Michigan

I applied to be a PA for The Daily Show last month and I got a form letter saying there are no positions right now but my resume will be kept on file. Can I have my resume back? That was my only copy. I wrote it in crayon to show my sense of humor, but my friends don't believe me. It's eight pages long and has a picture of a green sun at the end (I THOUGHT GREEN WAS MORE CREATIVE BUT EVIDENTIALLY YOU GUYS DIdn't.) (Ignore all the caps after "thought".) You can COD it but please mail it under my roommate's name (References, #7). His mom is always shipping him stuff COD.

----
Dundalk, Detroit
The site says we can submit questions before or during the discussion. This isn't a question. I just wanted to say we could send questions after the discussion if you had a time machine, jack ass.

(I started reading his chat, and I'm chagrined for sending these questions. His answers to regular questions are hilarious. I feel like the wanna-be trying to upstage him.)

No comments: