July 12, 2006

Yucky Week So Far

  • Basement flooded Sun. morning. Spent a few hours calling people to get the messed cleaned up.
  • Ordered a new monitor online. It came in yesterday! With a huge crack in it.
  • Found a charge on my credit card for a service (EFax) that I thought I cancelled months ago. It's my fault. When I wrote, "I would like to cancel my service" I forgot to include the four exclamation points + threat of bodily harm at the end (see user agreement, Section 11: "But what if I really want to cancel? Seriously. I want to cancel. Please. For the love of God.").
  • Diarrhea Dog. Who then put her paws on my shirt. Then rolled over for a belly rub on her poop-crusted belly. Oh, I'll get right on that, Maggie. Right after I carry the tray in your crate out the door like a waiter in The Worst Restaurant Ever.
  • (minor) One would that it would be unnecessary to write two 500-word emails to my property in a still-ongoing attempt to convince her that when she calls a contractor to come over to the house, it would be a good idea to let us know, instead of expect the contractor to do it. Which he didn't.

No comments: