May 19, 2006

France Photos

I broke down and bought a Flickr Pro account a few days ago, so I'll be putting up more photos. Family and anyone else who's interested: here are the photos of when Tina and I went to France. I might add some comments to them in a few days, but the France photos don't particularly lend themselves to comedy.

Update: Actually, I will add comments in a day or two. I'll view it as a comedy challenge: making the French funny. All I need now is some fish, a gun, and a barrel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate finally got to you huh? This is a slippery slope you've started my friend...have you started using netflix? Have you, HAVE YOU!!!!

-Bart

Jason said...

Exactly. I hate it when she tells me about something new, because it means I'm going to have to get it eventually, whether I want to or not.