June 13, 2005

Jacko

I understand Michael getting off on the four counts of child molestation. And the count of false imprisonment. I wasn't in the courtroom, and it's plausible that there was enough doubt to find him not guilty.

But the Jesus Juice too? You can't make that stuff up. Comedy gold like that has to be mined. If I were the lead prosecutor for that case, I would have stood up on the first day and said: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I have two words for you: Jesus. Juice. The prosecution rests."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the "getting off" happened a while back. Nice word choice, though...

Anonymous said...

I saw a video of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog harassing people outside the courtroom. My favorite joke....

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how old is Michael Jackson's boyfriend?"