September 23, 2004

Undecided?

I love writing about politics and much as I love writing comedy. But I know most people don't visit my page for the third rate-political analysis. They come for the second-rate comedy. (And for those of you who thought that joke was predictable: see "second-rate comedy", "previous sentence")

So I'll get back to the jokes soon. But I have a request to make. Is there anyone registered to vote and undecided on who to vote for (or if to vote at all)? If so, are you open to hearing an argument about why one should vote for Kerry?

I can promise not to hound you, to be shrill, and to back up what I say with evidence. I'll even recommend that you vote for President Bush if your beliefs and values aligns closer with his and are also based in fact (see previous post).

If you're interested, please send me an email at monkey(dot)on(dot)keyboard (at) gmail. Thanks.

No comments: