November 27, 2007

Can I Haz Credit Card?

I applied for a business credit card because it offered a bonus of 15,000 Reward Points, which one could use to get $100-$150 worth of gift certificates. I am quite poor. No self-respecting credit card company would offer me a business card based on my actual income, so I added $10,000 to my yearly income, technically still a possibility if the U.S. dollar becomes so low in the next month that they switch to dried noodles as currency. I have a Fort Knox of noodles in my pantry.

I got an email a few minutes ago saying I was rejected for the card because my income is too low. After adding $10,000 in imaginary money to it.

It is official. I am so poor, I can't even afford to lie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They probably did a credit check on you and saw what your reported to Unke Sam last year.

Anonymous said...

One way to find out if that's what happened. I'm now making 50k in imaginary money. Watch out, Chamillionaire!