March 21, 2006

NO!!!

NO! NO! NO! NO!

This
moron is completely wrong.

I hate Chloe. The only way she has "charmed" the audience is if "charmed" means "repeatedly forces me to scream to my roommate, 'WHY HAVEN'T THEY KILLED HER YET?! THEY'VE KILLED EVERYONE ELSE."

To respond to a specific passage in the article: "A large measure of Chloe's appeal (NO) is due to Rajskub, whose unenviable challenge (YES) is to humanize (IMPOSSIBLE) a character defined by her scowl (CONSTANT) and techno-jargon. And she does. (NO) Convincingly. (ABSOLUTELY NOT) "

If I ever meet Mary Lynn Rajskub on the street, I'm going to punch one of her names out. I TiVo 24 just to fast-forward through the Chloe parts. There are large parts of the plot that I have missed because Jack was talking to Chloe at the time. The only thing that would make watching Chole bearable is if the writers rename her Cholera, and replaced her head with a diseased, non-talking intestine.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have never seen an episode of 25, but the reference of non-talking intestines made me laugh out loud (or "lol" as the kids say). Good show!

Anonymous said...

I, too, hate Chloe with a passion. But at least that big idiot Edgar is dead. I always wanted to smack in that big fat lisp.