February 24, 2006

Blog, I Missed You!

I lost track of how long it has been since I updated the blog. The hard part is starting to write. Writing for me is pretty enjoyable after the first few minutes.

News Headlines

Bin Laden vows he won't be caught alive - tape
Apparently, he won’t be caught on video without makeup either.

Federline says he's ready for rapper backlash

Oh, no you’re not. Comedians haven’t been this excited since Vanilla Ice tried to do something besides "Ice, Ice, Baby".

Bin Laden vows he won't be caught listening to Federline’s CD
See?

Planet's Population to Hit 6.5 Billion Saturday
Keep on screwing, people. We have a deadline to meet.

Bush Outlines 'Forward Strategy for Freedom'
Anyone see the problem in that he felt it necessary to include 'forward"? For most presidents, it kind of comes with the word "strategy". They used to be buddies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have the weblog updated.

Anonymous said...

I missed you too!