April 27, 2005

On the telly with the Mom

I was chatting on the phone with my Mom, who was at work, when I heard some commotion in the background.

ME: "It sounds like there's a fight going on."
MOM: "I know. I want to join in." [click]

What? My Mom just hanged up on me so she could go brawling? I didn't even know moms could do that.

It is said that a boy only becomes a man when he acknowledges the possibility of his own death. For me, it's going to be when I have to bail my Mom out of jail.

2 comments:

hardbop200 said...

Hanged? Don't you mean hung?

And no, the transition between being a boy and being a man is when the realization hits you that your existance implies that your parents have had sex. Once.

Jason said...

You're right about hung, thanks.

Parents having sex? Eww. Save it for Immature Tuesday, bub!