April 01, 2005

Bad April Fool's Jokes

"Hi Mom."
"Bret! You haven't called in a while. How are you?"
"Good. Hey, Mom. I just want you to know: I love you."
"That's so sweet--"
"April Fool's!"

"Doctor, what's the news?"
"I have some good news. All the tests came back negative. You're good to go."
"YES! I was so worried. Last night, I couldn't--"
"April Fool's! You have cancer."
"--sleep last night, and I've been crying all the time. My kids keep asking me, 'What's wrong?' and I've been brushing them off, and--"
"Didn't you hear me? I said you have cancer."
"But you said I was fine."
"I know. But after that, I said "April Fool's."
"I...I...me? But, I thought...oh, no."
"Well, this is awkward."

FOX NEWS: "We repeat, there is a plane headed towards the Empire State Building..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first joke is sad..