June 07, 2004

I MUST KNOW WHO RANCE IS!!!!

Rance is a blogger who has become an Internet celebrity in the past few months. You see, Rance says he is a celebrity...but he won't tell us which one!

So, many of the fluff news sites (AOL, MSN, etc.) and a few of the non-fluff ones have written articles on this amazing mystery.

To me, the mystery is simple. One, it's not Ben Stiller. He's too busy appearing in 43% of the summer movies. And it's not anyone really famous because they have people to write their blogs for them. So who's a well-known actor that is only moderately popular and has the free time to tell people about his life?

I'll link to the answer so you can try to figure it out for yourself, but the clue is in his name, Rance. Or, if you add an F, France.

I hope Rance is just a regular guy playing a prank and posts a message like this one day:

"Hey all you fools who have been reading about what groceries I bought and how many times a week I do laundry. Well, guess what? I wasn't folding celebrity underwear. I was folding my own underwear. HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

No comments: