November 13, 2003

There's Going To Be a Lot More Men Coming Out of the Closet Soon

This is why I love Google. The Department of Defense recently put a notice on its web site requesting volunteers for their local draft boards. I shit you not. Ignored by the major press, the page has been making the rounds around the web and has understandably created some consternation. (Salon has a good piece of this.) Enough of a consternation, it seems, that the DoD removed the page from its site. Oops! File Not Found!

That is, unless you search for the page in Google's cache.

If you would like to apply for your local draft board, visit here. I already applied. If you're between 18 and 25, let me know. I'll put in a few good words for you.

Those words will be "DERANGED FLAT-FOOTED LUNATIC."

No comments: