February 02, 2004

Words I never expected to say during a Super Bowl

"Wait a minute. Was that her breast?"

It was. (news article, safe for work).

Update: Move over weapons of mass destruction related programs. Justin Timerblake explains the situation: "I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl."

That halftime moment was so funny that I had a wardrobe malfunction in my pants. I have to say though, if Janet Jackson had any class, when Justin Timberlake ripped off her shirt she should have had a puppy pop out. Puppies are cute. Or, if not that, a titty with a laser beam for the nipple that fires the words "USA!" onto the crowd.

Isn't it great that, even in this age of uninhibited sexual imagery in the media and more graphic depictions of sex than ever before, that an exposed breast can still be considered news? As publicity stunts go, this is as uncreative as it gets, but hey, it worked.

No comments: